- This site has been made possible through the generosity of the Cameron Grant Memorial Trust.
We are supported by a partnership between Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin, New Zealand and Bishop's Castle as this video describes:
On the Platform you will find:
· Online library: a resource-base of eLearning materials, webinars and discussion forums to support interactive learning;
· Health promotion learning resources: provide or signpost to information and resources to raise awareness of Mental Health;
· Pop up Volunteer Hub: promote opportunities for individuals to join community projects to work as part of a team on a worthwhile activity;
· Community member's unique education resource: a place to showcase community knowledge so that it can be heard, seen and appreciated;
· Documenting Bishop’s Castle projects and people: a place for people to share their memories;
· CPD learning modules: provide opportunities for individuals to undertake online courses;
· Community Surveys: host surveys to capture the voice of the community.